(305) 670-9009

7700 North Kendall Drive,
Suite 505
Miami, Florida 33156
Map & Directions

Cruise Tender Accidents

Cruise Tender Accidents - Miami Admiralty Law Firm - Florida Maritime Attorney

If You're Involved in a Cruise Tender Accident as You're Ferried Across a Waterway, South Florida Maritime Personal Injury Attorney Robert Gross Can Help

When you're a passenger on a cruise ship, one of the most memorable parts of your trip can be shore excursions at various ports of call. To get from the cruise ship to land, often you'll be asked to board a smaller boat called a tender. The job of these tenders is to ferry passengers from one location to another in a safe and efficient manner. Unlike the cruise ship, however, tender operators are often locals who own their own boat. They may be inexperienced or careless, and that can lead to an injury that they can be held accountable for. Sometimes, the tender operator aims for maximum efficiency and navigates his vessel at unsafe speeds, in an attempt to transport as many passengers as possible.

If you're injured on a tender vessel, you should report it to your cruise operator as soon as possible. A boat tender operator is responsible for the proper operation, maintenance and insurance of his vessel and can be held responsible for paying for your medical treatment. In some instances, the cruise line's insurance will extend to passengers on a tender.

Miami maritime lawyer Robert Gross can help investigate cruise tender accidents and determine culpability. Call 305-670-9009 to schedule a free consultation. No lawyer fees or court cost are charged unless Robert Gross recovers a monetary award for you.

Attorney Robert C. Gross is a Miami, Florida maritime, admiralty attorney experienced in cruise ship claims, cruise slip and fall, cruise trip and fall claims, passenger injury claims, seaman injury claims. Our recent cases include cruise ship claims against Norwegian Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and are based on passenger injury and cruise accidents. Call Robert C. Gross at 305-670-9009 if you need a cruise ship passenger injury lawyer.

Begin your free consultation with a Florida serious injury maritime attorney

If you need the assistance or legal advice of an experienced maritime and admiralty lawyer, please contact the law offices of Robert C. Gross, P.A., today at 305-670-9009.