Florida Maritime Attorney
- Crew Member Claims - Miami Maritime Attorney Robert Gross Handles a Full Range of Personal Injury Claims for Cruise Ship Crew Members, Yacht Crew Members, Tanker and Barge Crew Members, as well as Longshoremen and Harbor Workers
- Crew Worker Injury - Special Laws and Regulations Protect Crew Members, Merchant Marines, Fishermen and Other Seamen Against Injury on Navigable Waters. South Florida Maritime and Admiralty Lawyer Robert Gross will fight for you in your Crew Member Claims in order that You Receive the Compensation You Deserve
- Cruise Passenger Claims - Have You Suffered a Cruise Ship Injury? Miami Maritime Lawyer Robert Gross has helped many Cruise Liner Passengers Receive Compensation for Injuries that Happen On or Off Ships
- Cruise Ship Injuries - A vacation aboard a cruise ship can be a memorable experience, in the most positive sense. But sometimes the memories are of sickness, injury, inadequate medical care, crime or even the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Federal & State Admiralty Claims - Personal Injury on the Water: South Florida Maritime Lawyer Robert Gross Fights on your behalf in Admiralty Claims in the State of Florida and Across the Country
- Gangway Injury - Vessel Boarding Accidents, Including Injuries on a Gangway, Jacob's Ladder, Step Ladder or Steps are Risks Seaman Face. South Florida Maritime and Admiralty Attorney Robert Gross Preserves the Rights of Those Injured in Gangway Accidents
- Jet Ski Accidents - Tourists Should Know Dangers of Jet-Ski Rentals, Waivers, Jet-Ski Accidents On The Rise, What To Do. Contact Miami maritime lawyer Robert Gross if you or a loved one has been hurt or killed in a jet-ski accident.
- Longshore/Harbor Worker Injuries - Maritime Law Extends to Shore – Longshoremen, Harbor Workers, Stevedores and Ship Builders are Eligible for Extra Protection When Injured and South Florida Admiralty Attorney Robert Gross Can Help Earn Deserved Compensation
- Personal Watercraft - If You've Sustained a Personal Watercraft Injury, as the Result of a Jet Ski Accident, Pleasure Boat Accident or Parasailing Accident, South Florida Maritime Lawyer Robert Gross Can Help You Get Compensation for your Injuries
- Private & Pleasure Watercraft Tort Claims - If You've Been Injured in a Boating Accident Caused by a Pleasure Watercraft or Other Private Vessel, Miami Maritime Lawyer Robert Gross Can Help You Receive Compensation From Those At Fault Through a Tort Claim
- Railroad Employee Claims - If You've Suffered a Railroad Injury While at Work, You Need an Attorney Experienced and Knowledgeable in FELA Law. South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer Robert Gross Protect Your Rights
- Shore Excursion Injury - Injured on a Cruise's Shore Excursion? Murky Legal Waters Require an Experienced Cruise Ship Lawyer Like Miami Maritime Law Attorney Robert Gross to Protect Your Rights
Attorney Robert C. Gross is a Miami, Florida maritime, admiralty attorney experienced in cruise ship claims, cruise slip and fall, cruise trip and fall claims, passenger injury claims, seaman injury claims. Our recent cases include cruise ship claims against Norwegian Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and are based on passenger injury and cruise accidents. Call Robert C. Gross at 305-670-9009 if you need a cruise ship passenger injury lawyer.